Please meet at the designated meeting area for the Tour location.
You will be greeted there by a Fairy Door Tour Guide. At the start of the tour your guide will hand out Treasure Bags to all children (these little bundles may contain shells, marbles, stones, buttons, wool bits... things that may come in handy on the tour - or items that you can leave as a small gift for a Fairy. Please remind children empty treasure bags are to be returned at the end of the tour).
Using a series of clues children and families will help locate the Fairy homes.
At several doors there will be small activities...
- Leave a letter for the Fairies at the Fairy Mailbox
- Leave a gift/treasure for your Fairy friends
- Bundle some firewood for a grumpy gnome
If weather cooperates the tour will conclude with a Fairy storytime.
DIRECTIONS: PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A NEW MEETING PLACE THIS YEAR:
• Drive to the end of Nagles Place (off Allandale Road)
• Pass the Fluvarium.
• Park in the lot on your left next to the Pippy Park security building.
• There will be signs in place.